poniedziałek, 25 sierpnia 2008

Hello

Hi, everybody. I've just created this blog. And the reason of it is publishing my pictures. I like drawing smthin' from time to time, and some time ago I've decided to show the world my works. So here I am. Don't care how did you find my blog, anyway hope you will enjoy it, and whathever you think about stuff I've done please write it. I would be glad of any opinion. Ouch, and at the end, please forgive me if I've made any mistakes. I'm still learning english and it's foreign langague for me, but I hope that my abilities will still grow up.

Also some posts can be written in polish, it all depends on my good or bad mood.

Sayonara :)

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

The whole blog is so fucking awesome, but if I were You I would not use blogger.com or any other service, but a self-prepared site. I mean HTML, PHP and some free server. It would give You more possibilities than a simple background change.

Think about it ;)